Applications for SUNFEST 2023 are now open! Please click here to apply.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
The SUNFEST application consists of the following:
- Personal data, educational background, research interests (see sample projects)
- Names and emails of two references (recommendation letters need to be submitted via Interfolio; for more information, see below)
- 500-word research statement explaining your interest in the program and career goals
- Your resume
- Your transcript (an unofficial transcript can be submitted; however, when accepted you will need to send us an official transcript before the start of the program). If you don’t have a PDF file of your transcript, you can mail it directly to the address below.
- NOTE: These three files need to be uploaded as PDF files at the time of your application. (1) your resume; (2) one-page research statement and career goals; (3) your transcript.
Requirements for Admission
All applicants must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency status. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required. Successful applicants will be notified during the first week of April.
2023 Program Dates:
May 30th – August 4th
February 15, 2023